Print the Screen History
You can print the recorded screen history for 3270 and 5250 sessions from the Screen History portion of the Productivity pane. To use this feature, the Productivity pane and Screen History must be enabled in your deployment of EXTRA!
To choose a printing format
- With a session open, choose Edit > Settings.
- On the left, select Productivity.
- On the right, click the Screen History tab and select the printing format.
- Click OK.
To print the screen history
- From the Productivity pane, click Screen History.
- From the Screen History toolbar, click the Print button. (The Print button is unavailable if no screen images are saved to Screen History.)
- In the Print Screen dialog box, select the printing device you want or print to the Windows default printer.