Installing the Tandem Option
Support for Tandem emulation is provided as an option to EXTRA! X-treme. It must be installed separately, after EXTRA! X-treme (or the EXTRA! X-treme Evaluation product) has been installed.
To order support for Tandem emulation, contact your Attachmate sales representative.
To install Tandem emulation
- Install EXTRA! X-treme or the EXTRA! X-treme Evaluation product.
- From the root of the product DVD or eDelivery image, open the 6530CD1 folder.
- Double-click install.exe.
- Click Install EXTRA! 6530 Client Option 9.2.
- Select a language, and click OK.
- Respond to the subsequent prompts.
Note: Tandem emulation support can also be installed from a network location or from the command line using the file EE926530.msi.