Configuring an Agent Computer
The following procedure allows you to configure various parameters for an agent computer and to remove an agent computer from a cluster.
|To configure an agent computer
- In the MCS left pane, point to Services and then click Server Management.
- In the Server Management tree, click Agent Clusters. This section of the tree appears only if at least one agent computer has registered itself with MCS.
The Agent Cluster Management page appears in the MCS right pane.
For details about this property page, click Help in the upper-right corner of the page.
- In the Current Agent Clusters list, click next to Agent Clusters, or double-click Agent Clusters, to expand the Current Agent Clusters list.
- Click next to the cluster name to which the agent computer is currently assigned, or double-click the cluster name, to expand the list of computers assigned to that cluster.
- Do one of the following:
|To do this
|Change the IP address, port number, and/or assigned MCS
- Right-click the name of the computer that you want to configure and then click Configure Machine from the shortcut menu).
- On the Configure Machine dialog box, enter the new value(s) you want to specify for the IP Address, Port Number, and/or Assigned MCS.
- Click Set to close the Configure Machine dialog box and save any changes you have made for the selected computer.
|Remove an agent computer from an agent cluster
||Click the name of the agent computer you want to remove and then click <<Remove (or right-click the machine name and then click Remove Machine from the shortcut menu).
The agent computer is removed from the cluster and is returned to the Unassigned Machines list.