Assigning a Translation Table to a Configuration
When you create a configuration, you specify which translation table (if any) to assign to that configuration. You can change this assignment at any time. For example, after you create a configuration, you might create a new translation table and want to use that one instead of the one you assigned to the configuration when you created it.
If a configuration is in use, any changes in the translation table assignment do not take effect until the next time the user accesses the viewer or printer applet.
|To assign a translation table to a configuration
- In the MCS Selection panel, point to Products and then click Terminal Viewers.
- In the Terminal Viewers tree, choose a host type.
The configuration types you can configure for the selected host type appear.
- If necessary, click next to a configuration type to further expand the list of configuration types.
- Select a configuration type.
The Configuration List page appears.
- Select a configuration from the list, then click the Properties button in the lower right corner of the window.
The Properties of Configuration name page appears, showing the categories of properties that can be configured.
- From the Select Property to Configure list, select Display, and then click the Configure button.
The Configuration name Display Properties dialog box appears.
- Click the Translate tab.
- In the Translation Table File List list, click the name of the translation table to use for this configuration.
- Click Save.