Publishing Express Terminal Macros to MCS
Once you've created a macro, you must publish it to MCS to make it available to users. Once a macro has been published, you can view or delete it in the Macro properties for a configuration, but you cannot change it. To change a macro, publish a modified version.
|To publish a macro to MCS
- In the MCS Selection panel, point to Products and then click Terminal Viewers.
- In the Terminal Viewers tree, choose a host type.
The configuration types you can configure for the selected host type appear.
- If necessary, click next to a configuration type to further expand the list of configuration types.
- Select a configuration type.
The Configuration List page appears.
- Select a configuration from the list, then click the Properties button in the lower right corner of the window.
The Properties of Configuration name page appears, showing the categories of properties that can be configured.
- From the Select Property to Configure list, select Macro, and then click the Configure button.
The Configuration name Macro Properties dialog box appears.
- Click New to publish a new macro.
A separate MCS window opens, titled Publish a Macro.
- In the Name text box, type a name for the macro.
- In the File text box, type the macro file name, including the path to the file, or click Browse to locate the macro file.
- Click Publish.
Your macro will now be available to add to a keystroke action.