Assigning a Keyboard Map to a Configuration
Once you've created a keyboard map by mapping actions to keys, you can assign the new map to configurations. By assigning a keyboard map to a configuration, you change how the keyboard functions for users of that configuration.
|To assign a keyboard map to a configuration
- In the MCS Selection panel, point to Products and then click Terminal Viewers.
- In the Terminal Viewers tree, choose a host type.
The configuration types you can configure for the selected host type appear.
- If necessary, click next to a configuration type to further expand the list of configuration types.
- Select a configuration type.
The Configuration List page appears.
- Select a configuration from the list, then click the Properties button in the lower right corner of the window.
The Properties of Configuration name page appears, showing the categories of properties that can be configured.
- From the Select Property to Configure list, select Keyboard, and then click the Configure button.
The Configuration name Keyboard Properties dialog box appears.
- Under Keyboard Map File List, select the keyboard map you want to assign to the current configuration, then click Assign.