Creating a Custom Presentation
When creating a Terminal Viewer or EXTRA! X-treme configuration, you can create a default presentation, which contains just that configured client and nothing more. Using Presentation Integrator, you can add content and modify the appearance and behavior of the presentation. To do this, you can either start with a blank presentation and add configured clients (and other resources), or download (open) a default presentation published to MCS.
||If you have multiple copies of MCS installed (known as a "server cluster"), you must specify the primary MCS server when setting up Presentation Integrator to access or publish presentations on MCS. To determine which is the primary server, under Related Topics, see Changing Server Priority.
|To create a custom presentation
- Using Presentation Integrator, create or open a presentation.
|Create a presentation
- From the File menu, choose New.
The New Presentation dialog box appears.
- Type a name for your presentation and, optionally, a description, and then click OK.
- Add one or more resource by dragging it onto the Design View pane.
The Resources pane displays currently published resources from your MCS server.
You can rearrange resources in the Design View by dragging them from one area to another.
|Customize a published default presentation
- From the File menu, choose Open.
The Open Presentation dialog box appears.
- Click the Published Presentations tab.
A list of the presentations published to your MCS server appears.
- Select a presentation and click OK.
- Modify your presentation.
For detailed procedures, see the Related Topics.
- Save the custom presentation locally, or publish it to your MCS server.