Renaming a Server Cluster
Use the following procedure to rename an existing MCS server cluster.
If you rename your server cluster and then change the priority of the primary server before the change has been replicated to all servers in the cluster, the change may not take effect.
|To rename an existing MCS server cluster
- In the MCS left pane, point to Services and then click Server Management.
The Server Management tree appears.
- Click Cluster Management.
The Cluster Management property pages appear in the MCS right pane.
- Click the Rename Cluster tab.
The Rename Cluster page appears.
- In the Cluster Name list, select the name of the cluster that you want to rename.
The selected cluster name appears in the Rename Cluster field.
- In the To field, enter the new name of the cluster.
Cluster names cannot contain the characters &, ", or <.
- Click Rename to apply the new name to the selected cluster.
For details on this page, click Help in the upper-right corner of the page.