Setting Presentation Owner Name
The presentation owner name appears in the presentation properties in Presentation Manager, and ensures that the Management & Control Services administrator knows whom to contact if there is a problem with the presentation.
You can set a default owner name for all presentations created using this installation of Presentation Integrator. You can also specify an owner name for individual presentations.
|To set the default owner name
- From the Tools menu, choose Preferences.
- In the Owner Name field, type your name or the name of the person or organization responsible for maintaining presentations.
This owner name is applied to all presentations created using this installation of Presentation Integrator, unless, for a particular presentation, a different owner name is specified. To set an owner name for a specific presentation, see the procedure below.
- Click OK.
|To specify the owner name for a presentation
- Open your presentation in Presentation Integrator.
- From the Edit menu, choose Settings.
The Presentation Settings dialog box appears.
- In the Owner Name field, type your name or the name of the person or organization responsible for maintaining this particular presentation.
- Click OK.