Use the following procedure to view system events that have been logged to the MCS event log.
|To view event logs
- In the MCS left pane under Services, click Events.
- Under Events, click View Events.
- From the lower-left corner of the View Events page, select or clear the Error, Warning, and Information options to specify the types of event log entries that appear in the event list.
- In the upper-left corner of the page, further specify the types entries that appear by selecting or clearing individual items in the tree.
- Click Apply Filters to refresh the event list based on the selections you have made.
- (Optional) Click an event in the event list to view additional details about that event.
Details about the selected event appear under Event Message and/or Event Raw Data.
- To view the contents of another log file, click View Other Files.
A list of existing log files displays.
- Select a file and then click OK to view the contents of that file, or click Cancel to return to the current file.
For details on any of the options on View Events page, click Help in the upper-right corner of the page.