Renaming a Server Cluster
Use the following procedure to rename an existing MCS server cluster.
|To rename a server cluster
- In the MCS left pane under Services, choose Server Management.
- Under Server Management, choose Cluster Management.
- Click the Rename Cluster tab.
- Under Cluster Name, select the name of the cluster that you want to rename.
The name you select appears under Rename Cluster.
- Under To, type the new name of the cluster.
Cluster names cannot contain the characters &, ", or <.
- To apply the new name to the selected cluster, click Rename.