Providing Contact Information for the myAccess Links Page
Using Presentation Manager, you can provide contact information for users should they need help when using the myAccess Links page.
Contact information appears on the myAccess Links page when:
- The user cannot log on to the myAccess Links page.
- No presentations have been created.
- No presentations have been assigned to the user who logged on.
- No presentations assigned to the user have been activated.
|To provide contact information for the myAccess Links page
- In the MCS left pane, point to Products and then click Presentation Manager.
- In the upper left corner of the MCS right pane, click the Server Settings link.
The Presentation Manager Server Settings dialog box appears, with the Contact page selected.
- Type the contact information (name, e-mail address, phone number) for your network administrator.
If you so desire, you can leave some of the fields blank. If you do not provide any information, the myAccess Links page advises the user to contact his or her administrator.
- Click OK.