Configuring a Viewer Session that Obtains its ID from MCS
In this procedure, a UTS Viewer is used as an example.
|To create a UTS Viewer configuration that obtains its ID from MCS
- In the MCS left pane under Products, click Terminal Viewers.
- Under Terminal Viewers, click UTS.
- Choose a configuration type.
- From the Configuration List page, choose New Configuration.
The New Configuration wizard guides you through the process of creating the configuration.
- From the ID Manager page, select Use ID Manager.
- From the Terminal ID Source page, under Get Terminal ID From, select Address Pool.
- Under Name of Address Pool, type the name of the pool from which to obtain an ID. This name must match the named pool you created in MCS, ID Management.