|Attachmate® INFOConnect® Print and Transaction Router 9.1 Service Pack 1
©2012 Attachmate Corporation. All rights reserved.
This file includes late-breaking information about the Print and Transaction Router (PTR) 9.1 Service Pack 1.
- New translation features. You can find instructions for using these in the "Print and Transaction Router"
chapter of the INFOConnect Enterprise Edition Product Guide.
- Several new functions have been added to the PTR User API to handle larger AEA messages and device sharing.
For details, see Chapter 2 in the PTR UAPI Programmer's Reference.
- The ApiClient test utility has been enhanced.
You can install and run PTR alone or as an add-on to INFOConnect Enterprise Edition 9.1.
For additional information about INFOConnect Enterprise Edition,
visit our support Web site at
To run PTR as a standalone product:
From the PTR folder on the DVD or eDelivery image, run setup.exe.
To run PTR as an add-on:
- Install INFOConnect Enterprise Edition.
- From the PTR folder on the DVD or eDelivery image, run the AddPTR.cmd file.
You can run it from a command line, via a batch file, or from Windows Explorer (by double-clicking it).
See the INFOConnect Enterprise Edition Read Me file for legal and third party notices.