Set Up Client Log Files
Use this procedure to specify when a new log file will be created for the data source. You can also manually start a new log file at any time. To set up logs for the service, see Set Up Service Log Files.
To set up log files
- In the Explorer view, right-click the data source and choose Client Configuration.
- In the Client Configuration dialog box, in the left pane, expand Logging/Tracing.
- Below Logging/Tracing, select Client Log and select the settings you want.
- Click OK.
To manually start a new log file
- In the Explorer view, select the service.
- From the Run menu, choose Switch Client Log.