Search for DMS Items
Use the Filter Text box in the Client Configurator to locate DMSII items that you want to view or modify. You can use text or regular expressions (regex) to filter out items of interest.
To search for items
- In the Explorer view, right-click a data source and choose Customize Data Source.
- At the bottom of the DMSII view, click in the Filter Text box.
- Do one of the following:
- To find items that contain specific text in their name, type that text in the box. For example, type “DT” (without quotation marks) to show only columns that end in DT.
- To find items that match a particular string, type a regex expression and select the Regular Expressions check box.
- Click Apply.
- (Optional) To sort the DMS items alphabetically, click the arrow in the upper-right corner of the DMSII view, and select Sort Items By > Name. You can also filter DMS items based on whether they're active (selected for replication). The default sort method is by item number.