Tanker Parameter File
Tanker reads a parameter file to determine which filtered audits to create. By default, this file is named DATA/TANKER/databasename/CONTROL or DATA/TANKER/logicaldatabasename/CONTROL.
When editing the Tanker parameter file, note the following:
- The options in the parameter file can be in any order.
- If you have a file name or family name that is the same as a parameter file keyword, enclose the filename or family name in quotation marks. For example, if you create a filter named SUPPORT (which is also the name of a parameter in the Tanker parameter file) and you want to enter that for the FILTER option, enclose SUPPORT in quotation marks, as follows:
- FILTER "SUPPORT"
- All parameters are optional.
- If a data set name has a hyphen, that data set name must be enclosed in quotation marks.
- The percent sign (%) is the comment character. To enable an option, you must remove the percent sign before that option.
- The remainder of this section describes the syntax and semantics of each option.