Audit Remove Utility
After an Accessory processes audit files that were copied to a separate audit pack, you can use the Audit Remove utility to remove the processed audit files.
To configure the Audit Remove utility
- Using CANDE or another editor, open the sample Audit Remove WFL (WFL/DATABRIDGE/SAMPLE/REMOVEAUDIT).
- Modify the values of KEEP, AUDITPREFIX, and AUDITPACK.
- Save the sample WFL as follows:
- where databasename is the name of the database you are replicating.
- Configure the AUDIT JOB option in the Server or Span Accessory parameter file to specify the following:
See instructions for AUDIT JOB for Server Accessory or AUDIT JOB for Span Accessory.
- Run the accessory as usual.
After the accessory processes the audit file, it will start the REMOVEAUDIT WFL, which removes the specified audit file.