Stop a Process
From the Client Console, you can manually stop (and restart) a process that's currently running. You can also configure the data source to stop a process at specific times or when certain events occur.
To stop a process manually
Use this procedure to manually stop a single process command.
- In the Explorer view, under Runs, right-click the process you want to stop, and choose Stop.
- In the Stop Process dialog box, select one of the following, and then click OK:
- To stop the client at the next quiet point, select Normal.
- To stop the client after processing a particular audit file, select AFN and enter an audit file number.
- To stop the client at a particular time, select Time and specify a date and time.
- To resume processing, right-click the data source and choose Process or let the Client start at the next scheduled run.
To stop a process automatically
Use this procedure to automatically stop client processing by using Stop Conditions parameters.
For command line client operations, this functionality is available via the dbauditwait program. For more information, see the DATABridge Client Administrator's Guide.
- In the Explorer view, right-click the data source and choose Client Configuration.
- Click the plus (+) sign next to Processing and then select Stop Conditions.
- For a description of these options, click the Help button in the lower-left corner of the Client Configuration dialog box.